Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mind-Dumbing

me: *CENSORED*
12:38 PM i'm teaching myself french by reading french news
and then translating it b/c my french sucks
12:39 PM Morgan: coolio
did you move yet?
how is your job?
i feel like its dumbing you down
12:40 PM where's my whipper-snapper kamdizzleface
12:41 PM me: i'm moving
soon
i found a place
with a roomate
who has a full time job
and is in grad school
meaning
she is never home
so if she IS crazy like my current roomate
I will never see her
and if she isnt crazy, then thats awesome!
ALSO
cheaper than my current apartment
and nicer than my current apartment
12:42 PM AND I dont even have to pay to use the laundry !!!
did you say my job is dumbing me down?
yeah maybe a little
but i think thats life
life dumbs you down
Ms. I have been enrolled in school my entire LIFEO

11 minutes
12:53 PM Morgan: ???
]hey
whats that mean
i love svhool
12:54 PM sorry i had to take a nap for a second
me: i have a mtg in 5 min
Morgan: ok
well
have fun
me: i'm sleepy
i'm going to fall asleep in the meeting
Morgan: i haven't not been sleepy in days
weeks1
take excedrin!
12:55 PM miracle drug!
for headaches
newho have funners
12:56 PM me: huh?
ok
bye!

No comments: